What is the registration fee?
Family Fun Ride (8½-mile course): $15 each or $35 for Family (2 parents with children)
Breezer (19-mile course) $40 each
Challenger (50-mile course) $60 each
What is the course?
All routes depart from the Catholic Charities Family Support Center located at 465 “A” Street, Santa Rosa and ride to Sam Jones Hall Homeless Shelter at a leisurely pace on the flat route. From there:
- Family Fun Ride is a flat bike path ride with a total of 8½ miles – download map.
- Breezer continues through Sebastopol and return along the beautiful Santa Rosa Creek Path for a total of 18 miles – download map.
- Challenger goes through Sebastopol, then north up to Shiloh Regional Park, then to East Side Road to River Front Regional Park and back into Santa Rosa, enjoying some incredible views of the Sonoma Wine Country for a 55 mile ride – download map.
What is included in registration?
- SAG Support
- Saturday lunch
- Code Blue wrist band
What time is ride check-in?
Check in at the Family Support Center (465 A Street, Santa Rosa), where the ride starts and finishes . There are two check-in options:
- Friday from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm OR
- Saturday morning starting at 7:00 am through 10:00 pm (before your ride start time!)
What time to the rides start?
- The 55-mile Challenger course will officially open to start riding at 8:30 am.
- The two shorter courses, Family Fun and Breezer rides, will be open to start at 9:30 am.
Complete and sign a release form
Provide your emergency contact information (if under 18, an adult must sign your release form). Affix your registration number to your jersey.
Obey all vehicle traffic laws
Bicyclists are required to obey all traffic laws, including riding single file and stopping at all stop signs.
Helmets are required
- Bicyclists must wear helmets while riding their bicycles and carry identification.
- Highly recommended: gloves, sunglasses, suntan lotion, and wearing bright colored clothing, such as a bright jersey or vest to help motorists see you and other bicyclists during this event.
This is a family friendly bicycle ride, this is NOT a race.
This bicycle ride will continue as schedule rain or shine. Should you decide not to ride, you can request a reimbursement 48 hours in advance of the scheduled start time.
I’d like to Volunteer. Who do I contact?
Terrific! We’re looking for volunteer support. Please contact Jennielynn Holmes at 707-542-5426.
Catholic Charities – 465 “A” Street, Santa Rosa, CA